Monday, January 30, 2012

I can't believe it's been nearly two months since I added to this blog.  Of course, it's always hectic over the holiday season and besides not having time to ride, there's also the weather factor.  I haven't been keeping track of my rides as religiously as I have in the past--I basically ride as far and as often as I'm able.  This year actually started off well as I was able to ride on three of the first five days of the month; then some crappy weather hit, and I messed my back up a bit which curtailed my riding.  I was able to get out for a nice ride on snowy roads last week

and today was really nice: 44° and sunny.  The only problem was, the warmth turned my favorite hard-packed snowy road into slush

so I had to go a different direction.  I know I've lost some of my conditioning however, as long as I can still go ten miles at a reasonable speed I'm quite satisfied.

No comments: