Saturday, October 22, 2011

Color me...revisited

Having just returned from a two week vacation, during which I did very little riding (other than my Route 66 ride) I thought I would revisit my Color me... journey.  The colors have not really changed that much, although the trees producing them have.  This was today's view versus two weeks ago.


Notice the color of the nearest  trees.                                                                                                                                                                       I took another comparison shot of the same view as before,                                                                                                                                                               


                                                                                  and then moved on.


One of the benefits of riding during the occasional showers today was being rewarded with an additional splash of color in the form of rainbows.


This horse seemed quite curious about the strange creature pointing something at her.

I continued on into South Cle Elum and thought I would get the trike into the picture. 

Farther along, I turned onto the road leading to a gravel pit.  During the week this road is heavily travelled by trucks; however, on the weekends it is virtually deserted.



As I neared the end of my ride and came around the final curve into town, I saw this view and could only think "Beautiful Colors."


No comments: